My Blog List

Wednesday 26 October 2011

playing to learn genre:adventure


1. The game or games that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:When I played the new super chicks it thought me a new educational skill by knowing what people do to the chickens and this game gave me good information on animal cruelty. 
                              
2. The game or games that taught me about a new or existing social issue:The game that thought me a new social issue that I did not know about is animal cruelty when they kill them but when they do kill them they make them suffer.
3. The game or games I liked best:

    The game I liked the most is the new super chicks I liked this game because it's fun and very interesting and also teaches you or makes you understand what people do to the animals and how they make them suffer. 
4. What happens in the game or games:
    What is happening in the new super chicks in Mc Donald is killing chicken but in a cruel way and your player has to stop him before it is to late.
5. How you play the game or games:
     In the game new super chicks what you have to do is you have to stop MC donald from killing chickens to make his food and the chicken you play has to save a lady named pam because Mc d In the game new super chicks what you have to do is you have to stop Mc donald from killing chickens to make his food and the chicken you play has to save a lady named pam because Mc donald stoll her to put in the unhappy meals.onald stoll her to put in the unhappy meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment