My Blog List

Tuesday 25 October 2011

playing to learn game review

What did you learn from your choice of games and genres to reviews?
What I learned from the games and genres I picked is how to use the arrow keys and how to work the game also different things like playing different genres also like playing different games in racing,sports,action,and adventure.


Name any game features that stood out to you, either because they were interesting or because they could be improved.
In the game Survival the animals really sanded out to me because they looked real and cool also the facts when you are sup post to play the game that teaches you about there bone and other facts.


Write down any questions you have about the game or genre you chose. You might answer them yourself later!
The questions I have are ''how do I put music on the game'' that is the only question I have because every game I play has music so I would like to have music to my game to.



1 comment:

  1. i love what you sad and that is what i was thanking to so that is like so cool i guess we have the same brain .

    ReplyDelete