My Blog List

Thursday 13 October 2011

playing to learn Genre:stretegy

1. The Game that taught me a new skill or subject:
    Survival thought me more about the cycle or well the food chain and how the bones look of the animals and how there bones are different from others it also gives you information on

2. The Game that taught me information about a new or existing social issue:



3. The game or games I liked the best
:
   Draw and play is the game I liked the most because sometimes you mess up and you have to try to make it to the flag again.

4. What happens in the game or games:

    What happens is you have to draw a line to the flag you have to get then you play as the man and you have to get the flag then you pass the level.

5. How you play the game or games:

    In draw then play you have to use the arrows and play the man and make it to the flag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment