My Blog List

Thursday 7 April 2011

obama

Dear presedent OBAMA I think it is a good idea for you to come because we are special you are probably thinking ''how is that school special" well i'll tell you why we are special we are special because we have service learning class and it really teaches you about things like college and teen dating violence also how to help the enviorment this class that I take takes us on many cool field trips that are fun and educational.My scool is a very important to me because I have learned alot from this school so it would be an honor for you to come and visit us at EAST AUSTIN COLLEGE PREP ACADEMY.If you come to are school than everyone would be very happy and exited my school is also important because we have Globaloria that will surtenetly help me in the future of my life because I will know how to copy and paste also look up stuff by myself.I really think you should come to my school because it is realy important.

No comments:

Post a Comment