My Blog List

Tuesday 12 April 2011

GAME


  • Intro screen: My title of my game is happy dog because you are trying to make the dog happy by giving him the correct factor bone.

  • Team Introduction:The boss of this game is me and me only it is only one person who made this game happy dog.

  • Audience:The people that I desighned my game for is kids because if I did it for adults than it would be to easy.

  • Gameplay: Ok if you play my game than you would see a dog on a big rock and bones on the left and how do you play this game well you have to put the factors of 20 from the bones in the dogs bowl to make him happy and if you get it wrong than it pops out and you try agian and you only have 40 second to do it.

  • Learning Goal: Well if you play my game than it will hopefully let you remember the factors of 20.

  • Fun Factor: What I think is fun about my game is that I wanted to make it different from everyone elses because I want it to stand out.

  • Smart Factor: What someone can learn about it is what are the factors of 20 and you can also remember them from my game.

  • Style Factor: My style of my game is a dog and making it happy by giving it the right factor bone.

  • Originality Factor: What makes my game uniqe is that it was made by me.




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment