My Blog List

Tuesday 19 April 2011

ipads for kids

Well what I think about this article of 2nd and 3rd graders using pads is yeah they might think it is cool to have pads and that it is really fun buy what I am thinking is that they should not work on that to much because kids need to write the most and when they are on the pads they draw and write with there finger tips and they need to write with there pencils.But although I think it is also a good idea because when you grow up you are also going to have to know how to use the computer and how to look up stuff you don't know this idea is  also good because kids should know allot about computers because well I burly started on computers in 6th grade and I new nothing about them until now and I am not saying it is bad but I know only a little bit of computers.I really like this idea because they need to know how to use computer pods but at the same time I think it is a bad idea because I think if they spend too much time on them than they might forget how to use a pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment