My Blog List

Friday 29 October 2010

i learned this week

This week I have learned more about pollution so that I can make a game out of it.Pollution is my topic that I have chosen for a my game topic,I wanted to pick pollution because it is a problem that we need to fix but I'm not saying I can fix it but people in this world can by caring for are earth and pick up trash that people throw on the ground and don't care to pick it up.My game will probable be something like a person that has to pick up trash with a stick or another one can be something like a dog who is littering and you have to pick up after or him.All I know is that I am going to make my game fun and learnhable,my game will be a game that someone would want to play over and over again.pollution is a very bad thing to do to are world because we don't know how long we will have are world and we need to take care of it so nothing will happen to it and it can be pollution free.This world is the only world we have and we need to take care of it before something happens to it.People need to stop polluting before something bad happens or people die,my game will be awesome and cool.I learned this week about paper clips and the Jewish people and the people who suffered.I also did brain pop on pollution and slavery''pollution is bad for the earth'' because co2 is in pollution and that is bad for us to breath into are body.Did you know pollution makes are eyes water and makes are trot itch? I did not know that at all and I found that out on brain pop.Brain pop really helped me allot to find more info about pollution and other important stuff.Pollution Will end are world because pollution is making the thing that protects the earth smaller by the more we pollute.

No comments:

Post a Comment