My Blog List

Friday 15 October 2010

HALLOWEN

When Halloween comes up I will fill my face with candy KIT KAT,LOLLY POPS,SNICKERS,JOLLY RANCHERS AND CHOCOLATE.I cant wait till Halloween comes I will probable dress up as a vampire or a evil fairy.Halloween is awsome because you get to go to alot of houses and get candy and drees up as something scary or evil.My brother is going to be a big MnM wich will look funny because he is a 12 year old and he will be knoking into other people.My brother does not really like halloween because he gets scared easly or just don't like walking I dont know he does not tell me.Anyways I cant wait till halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Joyce I'm raty of hallowee because is fun and I well drees up as gloth and I'm so exaret to be all raty of halloween. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kool me to ad im ready 4 holloween to.

    ReplyDelete