My Blog List

Friday 5 November 2010

This week in globaloria

 This week in globaloria I have learned allot about computers and games.This week my callenge was that I have to keep up when we are doing something or a project because I am staying behind and then I need help caching up with the class.My challenge I HAVE ACHEVED is that I am remembering my new pasword for my blog and wiki.Globaloria is cool and fun because you get to play games,look at other blogs,learn about games,and do allot of projects.Globaloria is pretty cool and I dont really know about computers but I am learning allot in this class my success in globaloria is that I finally know how to work a computer by myself.Globaloria is a good experience for me and I like it allot.Computers are very important when you start working on them because you can easly mess up or get a viseace,computers are awsome because you can look up things that you whant like wikipedia or google how cool is that!that is awsome.I love globaloria because my teacher is teaching the class new stuff that I dont know.Globaloria is cool and I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment