My Blog List

Friday 25 March 2011

WEEKEND FUN

On the weekend guess what I am going to go fishing with my dad and my family it is going to be fun we are going on Saturday and I hope we get allot of fish so I can eat it all.Oh I have collected allot of eggs from my chickens and now I have 6 or 8 eggs but I can never get 12 eggs because my  grandma always has to eat one every day but my goal is to get all 12 eggs and by monday I will probably have 12 by then only if my grandma did not eat one today.Allso for my cool weekend I am going to spend time with my dogs especialy my little chihuahua named cocoa because he is the first dog I have ever got and he is really old he is 8 years old I got him when I was 4 and he is my favorite dog out of 3 other ones chapo,emma,and midnight.I will do allot of drawing this week and I will be drawing allot of dogs they are soo cute with there little doggie eyes I just live them so much.I am allso going to be on my computer and sending mesagges to my friends allso I will be talking more to my grandma the other thing that I am going to be doing is playing outside with my best friend in the whole world my dog cocoa I allway tell him everything if I have a problem than I tell him.I love weekends they are soo fun you get to do whatever you want I am planing to go to the 200th level on the cool math games on the bloons game.***$$$***$$$***$$$***$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment