My Blog List

Friday 11 March 2011

spring break

This spring break I am going to do 30 things these thing are 1=I am going to spend time with my wonderful family because I never get to be with them since homework is in the way and I have to eat then go to sleep ok  2=I am going to draw until my fingers fall off the only time I get to draw is if I am done with my homework but by then I fell like they have already fell off so yea 3= I am going to wait until wensday to collect my chicken eggs and then eeat them with tabasco yum 4= I am going to play with my best friend on her tire swing and talk to her oh and also talk on the phone shhhh 5= I am going to go to zilker parks lake and I am going to take my dog cocoa and I am going to have fun next I am going to just guess on spring break what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment