My Blog List

Wednesday 16 February 2011

mad hot ballroom dancing

The main message of the movie is that kids danced and they had fun and they won the first trophy and they were really happy.The movie was about kids who enter ballroom dancing and they have a good time dancing and all the kids who are in it they canged thair lifes by being good or getting better grades because they really want to be in ballroom dancing so they do what they have to do like get better grades.At the finals they try thair best to win and get the trophy and they ended up getting the first medal and they were very happy and they also beated the other team who won last year but for my opinion I tought they were not very good at dancing and the team that won deserved to win because they were really good at every dance that they did I was happy for them.I liked this movie because they danced really good

No comments:

Post a Comment