My Blog List

Thursday 17 February 2011

drag and drop

My drag and drop game is going to be a line parted between the screen and on one side there is going to be bones with numbers on them and my number you have to get factors to is 16 and on the other side there is going to be a bowl and a dog.If you give the dog the wrong factor than he will spit it out and you have to try agin to give him the the right factor to make him have a good meal and to be happy and to like you so please give him the right bone!!! I really like my factor game because I like my picture and it makes since to me and I don't think it is boring to me I hope other people like my game as much as I do because it is has dogs in it and everyone has to love dogs also because the number 16 is an easy number to get factors to. thats all folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment