My Blog List

Friday 25 May 2012

1.What didi you think about the article?
I think this article is a very interesting article because it is showing or telling what kids can do.2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and Globaloria, a program that you participate in.It made me feel uniqe and mae me feel like the only one in there school that has flash program.3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy?It made me feel. . . . . . .um it made me feel kinda bad cuz our game didn't get finished!!.
4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?I would have liked him to say that we did good but did not finish but at least get credit.5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?Um i really 

No comments:

Post a Comment