My Blog List

Thursday 2 February 2012

Object in the sky!

How could you take this real-life event and turn this into a game.I could turn this event into a game by maybe making the meteor and you control it by the arrow keys and you have to doge the stars but you cant get to close to the earth. 
What genre would you focus on?
The genre I would focus on would be action.
What skill or topic would your game teach?
The topic my game would teach is ?
What would the player have to do in the game?
They would have to dodge the stars and if they hit them they will explode.
What would the hero of your game look like? The enemy?
The hero of my game would be the meteor.
What type of animations or sounds would the player see and hear?
There would be no songs.
What would be the title of your game?
The title of my game would be "DON'T HIT THE STARS"!!!
Draw me a simple title screen in Flash of your game and embed it in the blog post. Remember you can use "Blogging Tips" in the Wiki to retrieved the embed code you will need.











No comments:

Post a Comment