My Blog List

Monday 16 May 2011

what I have learned this year

 This year I have learned allot one of the big things I have learned was how to make a game and I got nominated for one of the good games and I am SO exited and I will be going to NASA even know I went last year I can't wait to go this year I love my school SO much another thing I have learned was how to copy and paste,open a new tab,work in flash,make a password,make drag and drop,and last but not least is MAKE A GAME yea and an awesome game that got nominated and I know my mom will be inpressed and very happy because I never new allot about computers and I have improved allot.I know that when I am older I will be good at working on computers because I did not know how to type at a good pas and now I can type really good and I know where each letter is I really like computers.The most thing I have in proved on is copy and pasting also  being able to make my game better and some other stuff.I really came to like computers allot and I love them so much I have learned allot and I would like to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment